martes, 2 de abril de 2019

A day of Shopping!

In the following sentences, you will find:

_ The main verb     (1,2,3)
_ Verbal tense        (4,5,6)
_ Correct answer   (7,8,9,10)

  1. I would like to buy a hat for my mother

  2. Buy
    Would
    Like
    For

  3. I love that green shirt

  4. Green
    Love that
    Shirt
    Love

  5. My grandmother wants a brimmed hat

  6. Hat
    Brimmed
    Wants
    Wants a

  7. I was buying my shoes for tomorrow's party

  8. Future
    Past simple
    Past progressive
    Past simple

  9. The store will be closed for yesterday's event

  10. Past simple
    Past progressive
    Future progressive
    Future simple

  11. I'm buying the jacket to give my friend in his birthday

  12. Present progressive
    Future progressive
    Present simple
    Past simple

  13. Ella estaba usando una falda rosa anoche

  14. She was wearing a skirt pink last night
    She was using a pink skirt last night
    She was wearing a pink skirt last night
    She was dressing a pink skirt tonight

  15. Fui a la tienda a comprar zapatos negros.

  16. I went to the store for buy black shoes
    I went to the store to buy shoes black
    I gone to the store to buy black shoes
    I went to the store to buy black shoes

  17. I don't know which of the two blouses to buy

  18. No sé cuál de las dos blusas comprar.
    No sé cuál de esas dos blusas comprar.
    No sé todavía cuál de las dos voy comprar.
    No sé cuál de las dos blusas pagar.

  19. The leather bags are my favorite

  20. La bolsa de cuero es mi favorita.
    Las bolsas de cuero son mis favoritas.
    Las bolsas de cuero son las favoritas.
    Las bolsas de cuero no son mis favoritas.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario